3D Pen – Unleash Kids Creavity!
– The 3D pen is a creative tool for artwork and creating models.Develop Kids artistic skills and thinking
– Can be used for prototyping as well as creativity and perfect for special and tactile learning
– Could brings concepts to life with three dimensional capabilities
– Support to demonstrate and solve problems, as well as create unique visual
– Does not require any software or experience for use
Numerous ways in which you can use a 3D pen with creative examples below:
– Hanging ornaments, jewelry and pendants
– Magnets and decorative art
– Basic 3d shapes and models
– 3Doodles can be shaped as flat forms or peeled off piece of paper
– Make repairs to household items
– Use as a learning tool for children
– Children should not use the pen unsupervised as it has small parts and a heating element
– It is important to not touch the tip of the pen while in use as it does get very hot
– In the event of blockage, the nozzle can be removed counter clockwise with a small wrench
– In order to maintain your 3D pen you will want to unload the filament after using it and turn off the power
– It is best to do this while the pen is still warm to extract the blockage
– 1 x 3D Pen
– 1 x Power Adapter (AC100-240v input, DC12V/2A output)
– 1 x 20 Meters Filament with random colors
Highly Recommend to Use DeWang Official 3D Pen Drawing Template and PLA Filament for a More Smooth Drawing Experience Here: http://a.co/dBr07Bg
Creativity – Help Kids developing artistic skills, spatial thinking, and can be a great creative outlet that engages their mind as they create.
Material – With Free 20 meters PLA Filament, 3D Pen is suitable for both 1.75mm ABS & PLA Filament. We recommend using 1.75mm PLA filament,which is more eco-friendly,comes with 30 grams PLA filament
Suitablely Designed – Easy to handel with Only 2.2 OZ weightness, which is more lightweight than former version and your hand will not become fatigued during use.
Usage – Fast booting and Upload filament then start drawing. Easy to handle
Safety – Children should not use the pen unsupervised as it has small parts and a heating element. And do not touch the tip of the pen when in use as it is very hot.